Children's Stage Storytellers
The Children’s storytelling stage will be a magical place with playful storytellers enchanting all those that watch and participate. Little ones will be invited to interact with storytellers and take part in crafts that complement the stories. You never know which youngsters will also walk away with fun prizes! Thanks to Studio 8 Entertainment, The Storytelling Institute, and Sun Sounds of Arizona readers for providing our enjoyable featured storytellers.
Children 12 and younger receive free admission with a paid adult.
- 2:30 to 3:00 p.m. – Storytellers
- 3:15 to 3:30 p.m. – Children's Author
- 3:45 to 4:15 p.m. – Storytellers
- 4:30 to 5:00 p.m. – Children's Author
- 5:15 to 5:45 p.m. – Storytellers
- 6:00 to 6:30 p.m. – Children's Author