Book Club Exchange & Donation
Bring a book to our KJZZ/K-BACH Book Club table, where you can either donate the book or exchange it for one you would like to read. For each book donated, attendees will receive one entry to win an Arizona Staycation and other Arizona travel prizes.
- Arizona State Parks & Trails
- Two-night stay in a cabin at Lyman Lake State Park in St. Johns, Arizona
- Gift certificate for two (2) for a tour at Kartchner Caverns State Park—three opportunities to win
- Hassayampa Inn (Prescott, Arizona)
- One-night stay with breakfast for two (2)
If you are unable to attend StoryFest and would like to donate books to the exchange, we will be holding book drives on the following dates:
- Saturday, April 21 - 9 a.m. - Noon
- Saturday, April 28 - 9 a.m. - Noon
- Saturday, May 5 - 9 a.m. - Noon
Drop off at
Rio Salado College Southern
3320 South Price Road
Tempe, AZ 85282
Books remaining after Storyfest will be donated to local charities and libraries.
Next Book Club Author
Jon Talton is returning to Phoenix to share his latest book, The Bomb Shelter, at KJZZ's Explore Arizona StoryFest & Expo. Talton is a fourth-generation Arizonan, the author of 11 novels, and a former columnist for the Arizona Republic. He now lives in Seattle, where he is the economics columnist for the Seattle Times and writes the blog Rogue Columnist.
KJZZ/K-BACH Book Club
The Book Club is a special benefit for Sustaining Members who give $10 a month or more to KJZZ or K-BACH, and its members can participate in book discussions, author signings, and storytelling sessions. The Book Club is sponsored by Poisoned Pen Press.
Click here to become a $10/month sustaining member of KJZZ and join the Book Club.
Click here to become a $10/month sustaining member of K-BACH and join the Book Club.